Feb 17, 2010

over-lap.net














It was almost five months since my last post, the reason wasn’t that I spend good times in overseas during Christmas. Perhaps I just have to blame it to my site, my proper portfolio website. "over-lap.net" Over the years I was always longing a unique, as well as a well presentable website that can hold up my works. It took me months to get the name decided, and I know it isn’t efficient at all, but when it comes to personal, it often takes times. =P The idea of “overlap” is describing every single piece of my work in the site were conceptually related and connected from each other. It was my first attempt to get away from adobe flash, and created purely from html. After many nights of struggling in coding, I finally pull it up running. I would like to thanks for those who had helped me, and irritated by me. =)


ol02