Feb 9, 2009

Sometime Love Is Hiding Between The Seconds Of Your Life

It was a weird day Saturday, the wind out there was striking crazily in different directions, and I can hear the sound of the roof swing up and down from next door, those noise wouldn't stop, so i cant spend myself sleep in at Saturday morning. It was a hot day also with hot waves. However at night was a lot cooler, 20 degrees of temperature differences, so I went out and catch up with Jono, it's been awhile and we chill out with the night breezes. He also lend me some of his dvds, there was one with a eye-catching cover, a half naked woman in a supermarket?! and he told me it isn't porn, but is good...























The movie from uk 2006, It was about Ben has his painful breakup, and develops insomnia. To kill time, he starts working the late night shift at the local supermarket, where his artistic imagination runs wild. He imagines that he can stop time for others, so that he can walk around in a world that is "frozen" like in pause mode of a film. He imagines female patrons standing frozen in the supermarket, so that he can undress and draw them.


It sounds totally unreal, but I was completely fall into his imaginative world; perhaps freezing time is something that we always dream of?!



























"I wanted to freeze time. I wanted to savor that moment, to live in that moment for a week. But I couldn't stop it, only slow it. And before I knew it, she was gone. After the door closed I felt like the last person on Earth."

"Once upon a time, I wanted to know what love was. Love is there if you want it to be. You just have to see that it's wrapped in beauty and hidden away in between the seconds of your life. If you don't stop for a minute, you might miss it."

Now let me see..."