Oct 14, 2008

Westpac's Penguins

Got myself in hectic…. it is because a lot of clients are rushing to promo themselves before the year ends, and which lead me to drink more coffees, smoke more and get my arm sore. Although, I have this great opportunity working with client “Westpac” and I am very excited, because it is my 3rd directing adv on tv this year.
However a project likes this, it also comes along with group of corporate and inflexible people over Westpac, so there is formula which can nicely explain our process.

(Meeting + Drafting + Changing) x Infinite = Product























In this campaign, there is pair of penguins which annoys me whenever I look at it.
I never did imagine how a penguin looks in close up, and they look kind of evil with sharp beak and red pair of eyes. In fact it is just an oily penguin stood next to a healthy penguin and they may just a pair of couple in love.